TERMS & CONDITIONS
ASIDE MANAGEMENT INTERNET PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
Information that we collect:
- In running and maintaining our Website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information (including name, date of birth, residential address, email address, telephone number)
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
- Occasionally we may receive information about you from other sources, for example from any third party websites, applications or sign-in services (such as Facebook Connect) that integrate or communicate with the Website in relation to you. If so, we will add this information to the information we already hold about you in order to help us carry out the activities listed below.
where appropriate to gather information about your computer in order to assist us
in improving our Website. We may gather information about your general internet
use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer
and stored on the computer's hard drive. Such information will not identify you
personally. It is statistical data which does not identify any personal details
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can be done within the "settings" section of your computer. For more information please read the advice at AboutCookies.org.
Use of your information:
From 25th May 2018, under applicable Data Protection Law we may only
process your information if we have a "legal basis" (i.e. a legally permitted reason)
your information is based on the provision of your consent.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products, services, promotions, offers and competitions.
- To inform you of any changes to our Website, services or goods and products.
- We never give your details to third parties to use your data to enable them to provide you with information regarding unrelated goods or services.
- Offensive or inappropriate content on the Website
If you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on the
Website, or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on the Website,
Aside Management may use your personal information to stop such behaviour.
Where Aside Management reasonably believes that you are or may be in breach of any of the laws of England or Wales (for example, but without limitation, because content you have posted may be defamatory), Aside Management may use your personal information to inform relevant third parties such as your employer, school, e-mail/Internet provider or law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
Disclosing your information: